Here are the steps for linking with QuickBooks Online. If your account is currently set to a different accounting system click the Change Accounting System button to make the proper choice.
- Start by clicking either the New Finagraph (Finagraph Only) or New Borrowing Base (BBC Easy Only) buttons.
- The first time you use QuickBooks Online you'l need to connect with your account. Click the Connect to QuickBooks button.
- To ensure the security of the data exchange, we cannot communicate with QuickBooks until access is approved. Enter your User ID and Password for QuickBooks Online into the login window provided by Intuit and press Sign In.
- An Authorization confirmation dialogue box will appear next providing details of the access requested. Click Authorize to continue.
- On the Collecting Financial Details page click the Link button. If you're creating a Borrowing Base, be sure to specify the correct reporting date first.
- The FinancialLink process will then collect the reports necessary. You'll see a page with status of the process. The first box shows the data collection progress from QuickBooks Online. The final box tracks the progress of our analyzer creating your Finagraph or Borrowing Base.
- When completed, you'll be presented with your new report.
Article is closed for comments.