When you create a business in Finagraph, you will see under the 'Account' column on your dashboard that it says 'Action Required'. This only indicates that there have not yet been any users added to that business. If you do not plan on adding users beyond yourself, then nothing further needs to be done. There is no need to add a user if you do not desire.
Articles in this section
- Why does my dashboard say 'Action Required'?
- What accounting systems are supported by Finagraph?
- How does the financial data I import remain secure?
- How do I test my sharable link?
- How do I consolidate multiple company files?
- Does Finagraph use Cash or Accrual Accounting practices?
- How does Finagraph handle currency?
- How do I refresh the data in my Finagraph?
- What is Misfinancing?