It's super easy to test a shared link. You can do it in a couple different ways.
- Open up a second browser where you're not currently logged into Finagraph and paste the link in the address bar. For example, if you normally use Google Chrome, create a shared link for your Finagraph and copy the address. Then open up Internet Explorer and paste the shared link into IE.
- If you only have one browser installed then you can use the browser's "private browsing" mode. This mode will forget that you're already logged in and you'll be connected as if you were someone without a Finagraph account. Simply copy the shared link into the private window to see what your client will see.
- In Internet Explorer, open the Tools menu and choose "In Private Browsing" to open a new window in Private mode.
- In Chrome, click the menu button (three horizontal lines) and choose "New Incognito Window."
- With FireFox click the menu button (three horizontal lines) and choose "New Private Window"