In order to keep client data secure, we use world class data centers that pass yearly external security audits. In addition, we utilize risk management software to prevent cyber threats and provide customers with an extra layer of security. All data is encrypted and secured from the time of collection throughout the storage process.
Articles in this section
- Why does my dashboard say 'Action Required'?
- What NAICS codes do we support?
- What accounting systems are supported by Finagraph?
- How does the financial data I import remain secure?
- How do I test my sharable link?
- How do I consolidate multiple company files?
- Does Finagraph use Cash or Accrual Accounting practices?
- How does Finagraph handle currency?
- How do I refresh the data in my Finagraph?